Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2020
Intel® Parallel Studio XE boosts application performance from enterprise to cloud, and HPC to AI, and empowers developers to deliver fast, scalable, reliable parallel code with less effort. This comprehensive tool suite addresses the needs of software developers and domain specialists who need to get the most performance out of today’s and future Inte® platforms.
A comprehensive tool suite that includes Intel® C++ and Fortran compilers, performance libraries, and performance optimized Python* libraries.View Products
Includes the Composer Edition, plus performance profiling, a memory and thread debugger, and design tools to simplify adding threading and vectorization.View Products
Includes the Professional Edition, plus an MPI library, MPI profiling and error-checking tools, and an advanced cluster diagnostic expert system tool.View Products
Intel® VTune Profiler 2020
Collect a Wide Range of Performance Data
- See more data. CPU, FPU, GPU, threading, memory access, and more.
- Get fast answers. Easy analysis turns data into insights.
- Create faster code. Tune with accurate data and low overhead.
- Choose your workflow. Select from local/remote collection or command line/graphical interface.
You also get priority support. Connect directly to Intel® engineers for confidential answers to your technical questions, access older versions of the products, and receive free updates for a year (paid license required).
What’s New for 2020
- Memory Analysis. Design and optimize for Intel® Optane™ DC persistent memory.
- Platform Profiler. Get a faster, better display of system metrics.
- I/O Analysis. PCIe* device metrics
- HPC Analysis. Vectorization metrics, process and thread affinity, and Lustre* parallel file I/O metrics (preview feature)
- Snapshot. Communication pattern diagnosis and Open MPI*
- GPU and OpenCL™ Application Analysis. Inline filer and instruction count
- Linux*. More analysis types enabled without adding drivers.
- Performance Analysis Cookbooks. User-friendly recipes.
- Improved user interface. New user? Take an overlay tour.
Intel® Data Analytics Acceleration Library
Deliver highly-optimized machine learning and high-speed big data analytics for HPC to AI with Intel® Data Analytics Acceleration Library (Intel® DAAL). This comprehensive library accelerates data analytics processing through all stages (preprocessing, transformation, analysis, modeling, and decision-making) and supports a choice of batch, streaming, and distributed analytics usage models from edge to cloud. Intel® DAAL takes full advantage of threading and vectorization, and optimizes data ingestion and algorithmic compute together for highest performance.
Available as a standalone version, as part of Intel® Parallel Studio XE, Intel® System Studio, and Intel® Performance Libraries. An open source version is also available for algorithmic transparency and community contributions.
- Accelerate machine learning and data analytics processing to help applications deliver predictions faster and analyze larger data sets using the same compute resources.
- Includes highly-optimized machine learning and analytics functions.
- Simultaneously ingests data and computes results for highest throughput performance.
- Supports batch, streaming and distributed usage models to manage diverse workloads and meet a range of application needs.