Helping IT Executives Turn Insight Into Action
Companies spend millions on IT, year after year, without a clear picture of where it goes or how effectively it’s spent. Flexera shines a light into this technology black hole so executives can understand exactly what’s in their IT ecosystem. Flexera helps business leaders transform these IT insights into decisive action, allowing the IT advantage to expand and accelerate businesses.
POWERFUL APPLICATION MANAGEMENT
Updates. New releases. New apps. Windows 10 migrations. Virtualization. Flexera AdminStudio makes short work of these and other application deployment chores. Much more than a packaging tool, AdminStudio arms IT teams with a complete application-readiness solution. Being able to identify and mitigate issues before pulling the deploy trigger–with no more surprises. What's more, AdminStudio allows being able to reliably prepare and deploy modern application formats such as App-V and MSIX. Best of all, AdminStudio eliminates Windows and mobile application security and compatibility concerns.
Benefits to organizations
Unified application management - Single process for building, customizing and testing the delivery of physical, virtual and mobile applications.
Consistent package quality - Reduce operational risk of compatibility issues with applications by resolving problems that can cause applications not to work as expected.
Simple and reliable deployment - Create custom deployment packages without repackaging. AdminStudio provides insights and valuable capabilities in support of vendor setups even when repackage is not needed.
Three AdminStudio editions
Three AdminStudio editions - For IT organizations seeking an advanced automated application readiness solution available to centrally manage and prepare applications for reliable, conflict-free software deployment.
AdminStudio Professional - Filled with tools that simplify virtual application compatibility testing for Windows, Mac, Android, and MSIC, App-V, and MSI packaging, allowing administrators to prepare reliable, tested application packages for conflict-free deployment to any Windows OS.
AdminStudio Standard Provides a cost-effective way for virtual application and MSI, MSIX and App-V software package creators to migrate applications to Windows Installer and gives control over MSI packaging, customization and distribution activities.
AdminStudio Option for Enterprise and Professional Current Customers
Package Feed Module Each application deployment is its own unique puzzle. The AdminStudio —Package Feed Module is a figurative cheat sheet to solve these puzzles in record time! Quickly download and receive silent command line details on nearly 3,000 third party setups. When coupled with AdminStudio’s template-based ability to wrap vendor setups in scripts to gain the benefit of easy customization.
Whether working on a Windows 10 migration or updating existing applications to address security vulnerabilities, AdminStudio’s Package Feed Module changes the game when it comes to efficient packaging.
Software Vulnerability Manager
STOP REACTING. GAIN CONTROL. STAY SECURE.
Flexera’s Software Vulnerability Manager (SVM) helps organizations break down the wall between security and operations. SVM eases vulnerability management processes by identifying vulnerable applications and applying security patches before vulnerabilities can be exploited, preventing costly downtime. Verified vulnerability intelligence provided by Flexera’s in-house Secunia Research team assesses more than 24,000 applications. Flexera’s team accelerates the identification of vulnerabilities, enabling effective prioritization and reducing time to patch.
Prioritization: SVM provides a criticality rating and threat score, in addition to identifying the pervasiveness of the vulnerability. This information helps operations team take a three-pronged approach to the vulnerability management process, ensuring organizations stay ahead of potential security threats.
Remediation: SVM delivers pre-packaged patches associated with assessment results, making it possible to deploy the right patches faster and more reliably. This helps dramatically reduce the window during which a software vulnerability might be exploited.
Benefits to organizations
- Dashboard: Provides a clear understanding of the vulnerability status in the evaluated environment. Follow remediation activities and trends. Focus on the data that matters to the business and drill down with customized reports on the status of compliance with policies and regulations.
- Non-Microsoft Patching for Windows: Complete patch management solution by adding the ability to identify vulnerable non-Microsoft applications.
- Live Updates: Stay on top of those critical changes that require attention without the need to perform full scans.
- Software Packaging System: Easily implement applicability rules; configure updates; uninstall and customize packages, leveraging easy-to-use templates, in addition to integrating with Microsoft tools for patch deployment.
- Reporting: Produce customized reports and keep teams organized and informed of the status of compliance with policies and regulations.
Software Vulnerability Research Flexera’s Software Vulnerability Research provides access to verified intelligence from Secunia Research, covering all applications and systems across all platforms. Prioritize vulnerability fixes using threat intelligence, criticality, prevalence and device insights to drive automation through workflows to trigger alerts and support tickets. Stay in control. And keep hackers out.
With Software Vulnerability Research your customers can:
- Receive advisories, alerts, tickets, reports and visibility into security patches and software vulnerability to react quicker.
- Concentrate on vulnerability research, alerts and news relating to the products that matter the most.
Threat Intelligence Module Thousands of software vulnerabilities are introduced every year, a number that might be growing faster than an organization’s ability to keep pace. Flexera’s Threat Intelligence Module adds a valuable layer of insight for customers using the Software Vulnerability Management and Software Vulnerability Research solutions.
Threat Intelligence Module provides:
- Expanded insight - The Threat Intelligence Module adds another valuable layer of insight by illuminating vulnerabilities affecting the IT environment being exploited in the wild. With the insights provided by Threat Intelligence, less time is spent remediating software vulnerabilities; the right information is given to avoid wasting resources patching vulnerabilities that don't have evidence of exploitation. Effective risk mitigation and resource utilization requires prioritization.
- Ultimate prioritization tools - The Threat Intelligence Module leverages machine learning, artificial intelligence, and human curation from thousands of sources in the open, deep and dark web. The module augments Software Vulnerability Manager’s vulnerability intelligence with a threat score that provides the ultimate prioritization tool for busy desktop operations teams.
Vendor Patch Module The number of exploits, attacks and other vulnerabilities that come up daily are overwhelming. Flexera’s Software Vulnerability Manager does a great job of exposing them and helps to prioritize remediation efforts. Plus, with the new Vendor Patch Module, the opportunity to view and approach vulnerabilities quicker, provides dramatically larger set of out-of-the-box patches and patch information.
Vendor Patch Module allows customers to:
- Leave third-party patch catalogs behind – Gain valuable insight to act quickly by leveraging Flexera’s exhaustive repository of third-party patch data.
- Choose an integrated approach – Effectively locate and prioritize threats to remediate them quickly and lower the risk to the organization.
- Make prioritization a priority – Get the ability to prioritize based on the criticality or CVSS score from the vulnerability research Flexera provides, by how many instances are detected in the IT environment and by active directory group to help focus on more critical devices as necessary.
- Strengthen threat intelligence – Only 6 to 8% of vulnerabilities actually lead to an exploit that, if not patched, could damage the organization. Flexera’s new threat score metric pairs this valuable insight with unpatched products to help ensure awareness of those vulnerabilities with the highest risk of exploitation.
INSTALLATION MADE EASY
Consistent and reliable installs. Every time. Flexera InstallShield delivers a seamless user install. Choose from a variety of installers and packages – standalone or complex suites. Develop MSI and EXE installers, and create Windows Server App and MSIX packages with minimal scripting, coding and rework. Then easily deploy to Windows Store and Nano Server.
With InstallShield, customers adapt to industry changes quickly, get to market faster and walk through an engaging customer experience.
The result? Productivity: up. Extra scripting/coding/rework: way down. Simpler and cleaner installs, upgrades and uninstalls.
Flexera InstallShield is the fastest easiest way to build Windows installers and MSIX packages and create installations directly within Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Build simple and clean installs, upgrades and uninstalls
- Simplify virtual and cloud-based deployments
- Easily convert to or create MSIX packages
- Deliver a seamless customer user experience
- Support enterprise customers with ISO 19770-2 software inventory tags, PowerShell scripting, and sideloading of Windows Store App
- Benefit from the standard for Windows installers with Microsoft Windows and Visual Studio support
DELIVER PROFESSIONAL AND RELIABLE MULTI-PLATFORM INSTALLATIONS
Installs that perform the same – no matter what the platform. Create reliable installations for on-premises platforms – Windows, Linux, Apple, Solaris, AIX, HP-UX, and IBM. Deploy physically, virtually or to the cloud – or package it up into a Docker container – all from a single project file. Standalone or integrated into current systems.
InstallAnywhere makes it easy for developers to create professional installation software for any platform. With InstallAnywhere, customers will adapt to industry changes quickly, get to market faster and walk through an engaging customer experience.
- Reduce software development time and go to market faster
- Impress customers with tailored installations
- Simplify virtualization and cloud-based deployments
- Know about vulnerabilities before it ships
The result? Productivity: up. Extra scripting/coding/rework: way down.