Monitor. Visualize. Relax - PRTG Network Monitoring is Paessler's all-in-one monitoring solution for your customer's IT infrastructure needs.
Why Partner with Paessler?
PRTG IS A BUSINESS PROVIDER
PRTG provides access to the entire network blueprint revealing new revenue streams & cross sell opportunities.
Paessler has a highly experienced and engaged team to support all business needs. From a dedicated channel rep to sales engineers who help with pre-sales technical demos, Paessler has your customers covered.
PARTNER PROGRAM - EASY DEAL REGISTRATIONS
Depending on your partner level, you can earn strong margins for joining our Partner Program and a no minimum deal registration!
A powerful and easy-to-use solution that is suitable for your MSP business. Benefits include:
- Increased scale and architectural flexibility for MSPs of all sizes, allowing you to deploy 2500 or more sensors across an unlimited number of PRTG core servers.
- Flexible annual and monthly pricing, OpEx-based cost model that scales with you: no need to switch licenses or remember to renew your maintenance.
- No additional costs! No fees for start-up or add-on modules.
CUT YOUR SALES CYCLE
PRTG opportunities typically close within 30 days and purchase decisions can be made at the IT professional level.
MAKE YOUR CUSTOMERS HAPPY!
PRTG Network Monitor can make your customers look like a hero. By effectively monitoring their network they will be able to identify network issues before they occur. As well as enable them to proactively make decisions and optimize their network. Happy customers are more profitable customers!
Monitor, Visualize and Relax
PRTG Network Monitor helps systems administrators to gain visibility and control of their increasingly complex IT systems.
Get the Full Picture
Monitor all the systems, devices, traffic, and applications in the IT infrastructure.
Everything is included with PRTG; there is no need for additional plugins or downloads.
PRTG is a powerful and easy-to-use solution, which is suitable for businesses of all sizes.
The licensing options are based on the number of sensors (not on the number of devices or IPs). We define one sensor as one aspect that you monitor on a device. Therefore, one sensor monitors for example:
- a specific URL
- the traffic of a network connection
- a port of a switch
- the CPU load on a machine
Please have a look at the list of supported sensor types. Every entry in this list counts as one sensor. Each sensor has individual channels. In channels a sensor shows the measured or calculated data. For example, an SNMP Traffic Sensor shows traffic in, traffic out, and traffic total in three individual sensor channels. To get a better understanding, please have a look at the object hierarchy here.
What Does PRTG Monitor?
- Monitor IoT processeswith MQTT
- Gain insights into manufacturing processes
- Integrate environmental data into IoT monitoring
- PRTG offers a quick overviewof all cloud services
- Use PRTG as a cloud management tool
- IASS/SAAS/PAAS – management made for all cloud strategies
- Monitors SQL, Exchange & server software
- PRTG monitors cloud and virtualized applications
- PRTG monitors nearly every standard application
- Support of DICOMand HL7
- PRTG combines IT and medical infrastructure
- MonitorRIS, HIS, PACS, LIMS, and communication servers
- PRTG monitors the entire inbound/outbound network traffic
- Receive constant updates on firewall status
- Automated notification swhen network security is in anyway compromised
- Unified monitoring – one tool to monitor entire infrastructure
- Monitoring of unlimited sites with every license
- TSL supported remote monitoring without VPN
- Monitoring the entire CCTV environment
- Native supportfor the most common CCTV vendors
- Individual maps and automatic positioning on geo-maps
- Analyze network bandwidth with PRTG
- PRTG detects bandwidth overloads
- PRTG Bandwidth monitor supports SNMP, WMI, Packet Sniffing and Netflow
SERVER HEALTH MONITORING
SERVER HEALTH MONITORING
- Monitor server healthwith PRTG
- Get an in-depth overview of the performance of servers, applications and services
- Create custom maps with all the essential server data