TeamViewer Remote Management, built for MSP’s, provides centralized Remote Monitoring and Management features built right into the TeamViewer core platform. It allows you to proactively keep your IT infrastructure healthy, stable, and secure while centrally managing, monitoring, tracking, patching and protecting your computers, devices, and software – all from a single platform. Their MSP offering can be billed monthly, or yearly, to better align with your clients’ needs.
TeamViewer Remote Management includes:
- Remote Monitoring - Monitor your devices proactively from anywhere.
- Network Monitoring - Monitor printers, routers, switches, and other SNMP – enabled devices.
- Asset Management - Gain instant visibility into your IT systems by creating an inventory and keeping track of your deployed hardware and software.
- Patch Management - Detect and patch outdated and therefore vulnerable software for over 200 Third-Party Applications.
- Endpoint Protection - Leveraging the powerful Bitdefender engine, TeamViewer Endpoint Protection protects your computers against threats such as viruses, Trojans, rootkits, spyware, and ransomware.
- Backup - Simple, hassle-free, and reliable endpoint data protection.
TeamViewer’s Expanding Portfolio:
- Pilot - Augmented reality enables you to fix issues beyond the screen – no matter how far away you are.
- IoT - TeamViewer Internet of Things enables you to instantly connect, monitor, and operate machines and devices securely – from anywhere.
TeamViewer for Remote Access and Support:
- TeamViewer provides cross-platform access, multi-user sessions, and remote device control from anywhere in the world with the #1 Customer Rated Remote Desktop software.